1 Step 1
FormCraft - WordPress form builder


MUBs or multi-unit blocks are properties that usually consist of self-contained units. While an HMO is a property that is rented by a minimum of three people who do not constitute one household and share facilities like the kitchen and bathroom.

Although these two types of properties sound very similar, they both require slightly different financing. If you are new to owning property as a landlord, you need professional help.

Without professional help and guidance, trying to secure a mortgage to buy either type of property can be difficult, expensive, and confusing. That is why you need to avail yourself of our mortgage broker services here at Omica Mortgages.

We have experience finding and securing mortgages for HMOs and MUBs so becoming a landlord can be an exciting and stress-free experience. If you would like to find out more information about our mortgage broker service for either HMOs or MUBs or have any other queries, contact our team today.

Let me help you when others can't